What are the 12 emotions?
The 12 emotions according to the discrete emotion theory include:
What are the 8 core emotions?
Primary: The eight sectors are designed to indicate that there are eight primary emotions: anger, anticipation, joy, trust, fear, surprise, sadness and disgust.
What are the 4 main emotions?
There are four kinds of basic emotions: happiness, sadness, fear, and anger, which are differentially associated with three core affects: reward (happiness), punishment (sadness), and stress (fear and anger).
How do I identify my emotions?
Identifying Your Feelings
- Start by taking your emotional temperature.
- Identify your stressors.
- Notice if you start judging what you feel.
- Speak about your feelings, and let go of the fear.
What are the 30 emotions?
Robert Plutchik’s theory
- Fear → feeling of being afraid , frightened, scared.
- Anger → feeling angry. …
- Sadness → feeling sad. …
- Joy → feeling happy. …
- Disgust → feeling something is wrong or nasty. …
- Surprise → being unprepared for something.
- Trust → a positive emotion; admiration is stronger; acceptance is weaker.
What is the rarest emotion?
10 Obscure Emotions That Actually Exist – And Their Names [VIDEOS]
- 1 – Sonder. Sonder is that feeling when you realize that everyone you see, everyone who passes you by has their own complex life. …
- 2 – Zenosyne. …
- 3 – Chrysalism. …
- 4 – Monachopsis. …
- 5 – Lachesism. …
- 6 – Rubatosis. …
- 7 – Klexos. …
- 8 – Jouska.
What are the 10 basic emotions?
Terms in this set (10)
What are the 7 human emotions?
Humintell’s scientifically validated, emotion recognition training tools feature images of individuals portraying the seven basic emotions: Anger, Contempt, Fear, Disgust, Happiness, Sadness and Surprise.
What’s the strongest human emotion?
How many emotions can humans feel?
In previous thought, it was understood that there were six distinct human emotions – happiness, sadness, fear, anger, surprise and disgust. But scientists have now found that the number is as many as 27.
What are the 27 emotions?
The 27 different emotions include:
- Aesthetic appreciation.
What is the most fundamental emotion?
Of all the different types of emotions, happiness tends to be the one that people strive for the most. Happiness is often defined as a pleasant emotional state that is characterized by feelings of contentment, joy, gratification, satisfaction, and well-being.
How do you connect with your emotions?
7 Ways to Connect to Your Emotions
- List the sensations you feel. …
- Draw an outline of your body and put an X where you feel the emotion. …
- Draw a landscape that illustrates how you feel. …
- Create a character that represents your emotion. …
- Write about what you’re feeling as if you’re describing it to a 5-year-old. …
- Talk directly to your emotion.
How do you express your emotions?
Cultural backgrounds, family values, and many other factors can influence how we express emotions. Typically, we learn to express our emotions in two primary ways: either directly expressing them to someone else (e.g., in a personal confrontation), or hiding the feelings and keeping them to ourselves.
What is it called when you can’t express your feelings?
Alexithymia is a broad term to describe problems with feeling emotions. In fact, this Greek term used in Freudian psychodynamic theories loosely translates to “no words for emotion.” While the condition is not well-known, it’s estimated that 1 in 10 people has it.